Monday, March 1, 2010

Tigris and Euphrates Rivers


When I went to the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers I learned a lot of information that I would have never dreamed of learning. Like for example the Ecozone is Palearctic. I didnt even know what that ment before I got there I didnt even know that was a word. Another fact that I learned is that the Tigris and Euphrates River is shared By Turkey, Syria, and Iraq. Wow when I want something I want it all I dont want to share it with anyone. Mine mine mine mine!!!!!! Before we went there we wanted to know what kind of climate we were dealing with and they have a subtropical climate for the most part. And that was good enough for us. There sources are 50 miles away. They get there water from fresh water lakes, and swamps. This stop was one of my personal favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment