Monday, March 1, 2010

jordan river


The Jordan River Is the name of one of my closest friends I was very happy to go there. It is located in Jordan and Isreal, well of course it is located in Jordan anyone could guess that i mean look at the name of it. I just had to ask how long it was and the man said that it was 156 miles long that is a lot but I have seen longer. It doesnt surprise me that much wait........ not at all. This man would not shut he just kept talking and talking, one thing I got out of the sentences that flowed all together was that the name originated from Greece. He also said that The Jordan River is a major provider of water. Thats whats up Jordan keep the water Flowing. Its deepest point is about 17 feet. That is a little weak but still cool if you ask me. which you did because i wouldnt be writing this blog if you didnt. Right Mr. Rasmussen. Hahaha Got ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment