Monday, March 1, 2010

Red Sea


When we went to the red sea I had decided that we had seen enough water and that I didnt want to see it anymore. But Madison said that she thinks that I should go see it because it is very interesting and that she had learned a lot about the Red Sea. So I went and I was mad so all I did was ask questions one after the other. " How long is it" 1,400 miles". She was as nice as she could be because when I get mad everybody gets mad. " How wide is it"It is 221 Miles long" Wow that is really wide if you think about it. It may not be the widest but it really is wide. "Who found it first" The Egyptians found it first". I think that Egyptians are really cool. It lies between arid desert, and semi desert. I wish I lied between a desert. Im just kidding I would be pretty hot. The lady said that the depth was 2,211 miles deep. I can only swim in 10 feet image me out there that would be the scariest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment